Evil Empire
Welcome to the new <EE> forum!
Please login or register:
[/center]



 
HomeRegister HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 
 

 Where your nickname come from?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
avatar
Administrator
Iesdise

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Where your nickname come from?   26/11/2010, 8:12 pm

As the title says.

SE-: Comes from scorpioevil. Scorpio comes from old story when I was 10 or smth... I went to the zoo and I saw one scorpion. We were both chillin and shit xD and he suddenly jumped on the glass. Scared the shit out of me literaly, since my nose was like 1sm from the glass... :lol: From there I was scorpio, than evil comes from the warcraft3 IllidanEvil xD ScorpioEvil -> SE :P The "-" comes from my new drakedog reg, the minimum symbols are 3. And - fits with big E-, so that's it for SE-. :P

Iesdi: Simple. Song. xD LINK Listen to the whole song and you will see why my name is Iesdi. :twisted:

Filtha: Undead warrior - Filth. the A adds more female feeling to the name. Filtha

Vritra: WIKIPEDIA :D and Picture of Vritra


Last edited by Iesdi on 27/11/2010, 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/silentepage

Member
Parashade

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   26/11/2010, 10:28 pm

Im just that epic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Visions

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   27/11/2010, 2:29 am

Iwinandeatu - Undead, PvP, Cannibalism.. anything else you wanna know?
Nathaz - Sounds warlockish.
Visions - Bring Me The Horizon - Visions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Nebuna

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   27/11/2010, 2:58 am

In TBC i was playing destro lock and all my friends said that i'm crazy to play as destro...so my name = the crazy man, but it kinda fits with my gaming style and i like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Insomnia

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 30
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   27/11/2010, 3:05 am

Well story of mine nick name is dam to long...its from RL...couldnt sleep, favorite caffe is named Insomnia, ex gf had Insomnia as tattoo u know things like that...if u want to know that much about it we will talk in game about it or sum like that :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Easy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 26
Location : Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   27/11/2010, 8:43 am

cuz my class is easy lol. [rogue.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Administrator
Dolmord

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   27/11/2010, 7:01 pm

Easy wrote:
cuz my class is easy lol. [rogue.]
Didn't you pick your name just because you're easy... XD ?

My name:

Dol is dutch for crazy, mad, ...!
Mord comes from the french word mort, which means dead!

So my name actually means: Crazy Dead

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Kitti

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   27/11/2010, 7:29 pm

Juliy comes from one of my best friends Julie I was really close with her but at one point she just dissapered. Havent seen her since this day :<

Kitti comes from Kitty :p Kitty was already taken on Cozywow so I went for Kitti ^^

soffia comes from my name sofia xD

Trudi comes from the TV series Monk. ^^ thats all I think

P.S oh and Sofi11 comes from Sofi my name and 11 is the age I actually started making accs ( the age I started using the internet :p ) so I am sofi11 since then ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Administrator
Iesdise

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   27/11/2010, 7:34 pm

Kitti comes from pussy(cat)



......OF COURSE XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/silentepage
avatar
Administrator
Dolmord

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   27/11/2010, 9:39 pm

So, kitti, you wouldn't mind if we call you Pussy from nowon?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Kitti

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   27/11/2010, 9:42 pm

Dolmord wrote:
So, kitti, you wouldn't mind if we call you Pussy from nowon?
I will ! :evil: RAWR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Administrator
Iesdise

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   27/11/2010, 9:55 pm

Kitti wrote:
Dolmord wrote:
So, kitti, you wouldn't mind if we call you Pussy from nowon?
I will ! :evil: RAWR
Dolmy she is not a pussy...

Not yet. ;) :lol: But she's gonna be helluva chick :D
Level1 0-12 Nothing lololol
Level2 12-16 Kitti
Level3 16-18 Pussycat
Level4 18+ Puma, Rawr :lol:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/silentepage
avatar
Member
Kitti

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   27/11/2010, 9:58 pm

Iesdi wrote:
Kitti wrote:
Dolmord wrote:
So, kitti, you wouldn't mind if we call you Pussy from nowon?
I will ! :evil: RAWR
Dolmy she is not a pussy..

Not yet. ;) :lol: But she's gonna be helluva chick :D
Level1 0-12 Nothing lololol
Level2 12-16 Kitti
Level3 16-18 Pussycat
Level4 18+ Puma, Rawr :lol:
more like this

0-12 Happy bitch !
12-15 Kitti
15-18 A doll <.< ( if you get what I am saying )
18+ smexy xD

EDIT: Iesdi: You just won.


Last edited by Kitti on 28/11/2010, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Insomnia

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 30
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   28/11/2010, 4:16 am

I allready starts to like u Kitti
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Nevrast

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 25
Location : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   28/11/2010, 1:08 pm

Nevrast is by Tolkien.

First time I was creating a WoW character I was at my friends house. I decided to be tauren male druid (even tho I wanted to be lock, because my friend was, but he didn't allow me, lol cry )

So we opened "Tale about children of Hurin" by J.R.R.Tolkien and Nevrast was the most sexy one we saw 8) Especially for a Tauren, imho

But my second char was obviously warlock, and the nick remained (I changed server)

That druid was level 23, only 😢

and my other chars: (not on Cozy)

Majstersveta this is slovak for "worldchampion" that was my resto shaman
Nerest my rogue (I think level 30 max, lol) it's just similar to Nevrast
Nevrastko my priest level 48? the "ko" after Nevrast is used in slovak when you call kids, like you make the name more cute :roll: got it? :D
Korppikotka my brave tauren warrior who is still level 40 has uber sexy heirloom equip, and the most important, rides teh choppa 8) , yeah the only level 40 with a chopper on my server, lol. Korppikotka means vulture in finnish, I think...
Stendhal my DK that actually never left DK starting zone lol, Stendhal is a famous british author

I think theese are all my chars, but the only class I can play is warlock... Well, I had a shadowpriest on Cozy ages ago, but I don't count it because spriests are lame and I actually dueled only those noobs in front of Orgrimmar

Yeah and I had a rogue on Cozy aswell, and I actually beat my friend who plays frostmage (50k HK cca) but only once or twice lol, coincidence :roll:

....yeah I know I wrote more than "Where your nickname come from?" but who cares, this is Off Topic section, isn't it? :lol:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Visions

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   28/11/2010, 5:32 pm

Nevrast wrote:
Nevrast is by Tolkien.

First time I was creating a WoW character I was at my friends house. I decided to be tauren male druid (even tho I wanted to be lock, because my friend was, but he didn't allow me, lol cry )

So we opened "Tale about children of Hurin" by J.R.R.Tolkien and Nevrast was the most sexy one we saw 8) Especially for a Tauren, imho

But my second char was obviously warlock, and the nick remained (I changed server)

That druid was level 23, only 😢

and my other chars: (not on Cozy)

Majstersveta this is slovak for "worldchampion" that was my resto shaman
Nerest my rogue (I think level 30 max, lol) it's just similar to Nevrast
Nevrastko my priest level 48? the "ko" after Nevrast is used in slovak when you call kids, like you make the name more cute :roll: got it? :D
Korppikotka my brave tauren warrior who is still level 40 has uber sexy heirloom equip, and the most important, rides teh choppa 8) , yeah the only level 40 with a chopper on my server, lol. Korppikotka means vulture in finnish, I think...
Stendhal my DK that actually never left DK starting zone lol, Stendhal is a famous british author

I think theese are all my chars, but the only class I can play is warlock... Well, I had a shadowpriest on Cozy ages ago, but I don't count it because spriests are lame and I actually dueled only those noobs in front of Orgrimmar

Yeah and I had a rogue on Cozy aswell, and I actually beat my friend who plays frostmage (50k HK cca) but only once or twice lol, coincidence :roll:

....yeah I know I wrote more than "Where your nickname come from?" but who cares, this is Off Topic section, isn't it? :lol:

Jesus. :affraid:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Administrator
Iesdise

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   28/11/2010, 6:30 pm

Nevrast wrote:
but I don't count it because spriests are lame and I actually dueled only those noobs in front of Orgrimmar
I hope you die in a car crash and burn to death.. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/silentepage
avatar
Member
Nevrast

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 25
Location : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   28/11/2010, 8:21 pm

Iesdi wrote:
Nevrast wrote:
but I don't count it because spriests are lame and I actually dueled only those noobs in front of Orgrimmar
I hope you die in a car crash and burn to death.. :twisted:

:lol: yeah, I dueled noobs in front of Orgrimmar AND IESDI but he played PvE arcane mage.. who would count that :bounce:

Visions wrote:
Jesus.

yeah, I had hard times remembering the chars as well :lol:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Kinnu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 24
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   30/11/2010, 11:13 am

Nevrast wrote:
Well, I had a shadowpriest on Cozy ages ago, but I don't count it because spriests are lame and I actually dueled only those noobs in front of Orgrimmar.

Shadowpriests are lame.


http://www.wegame.com/watch/strangler-a-taste-of-shadow/

Some things you should keep to yourself. ;D


Ontopic:

Kinnu - Simple, first 5 letters of my last name and everyone irl calls me by my last name so.. I have this name usually as a mage or as my first character on a server.. Also use this in other games.
Strangler - The name that I use when I play a priest, inspired by a song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=596AJMWfUQQ
Grandeur - The name of my Gnoam destrolock in retail. A jokename, Grandeur means something big and great 8D!
Vouner - I have no idea when I figured this name out but I usually use it with my rogue.. The start comes from ancient finnish lores and about being evil (Vouni and it's variations).. and the ending to make it more english, I added "er" to make it look like runnER or killER.

I think there's my usual ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=162423

Member
Dazed

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   1/12/2010, 9:25 pm

Always being Dazed at 2300 3s vs Hunters gg .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Koutsaii

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-11-22
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   2/12/2010, 5:13 pm

Well mines easy, my last name is Koutsavaki since my father is from Cyprus and then you can figure the rest out ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Druizki

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 31
Location : Finland, Länsiturunmaa

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   27/12/2010, 8:31 pm

Druizki, It is my retail name too. It was first name on my druid and then i started to use it whit all main chars at difrended server. I using it whit my mage, becose everyone knows me whit Druizki name...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Kittypisi

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 30
Location : Varna

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   29/12/2010, 10:49 pm

Kitti wrote:


Kitti comes from Kitty :p Kitty was already taken on Cozywow so I went for Kitti ^^


So, my nick was Kittypisi ( on pvp realm) and Kitty ( on pve realm) on cozy..
I used to play with feral ( cats :D:D) on cozy, so decided to choose a new nick including word "cat"..
So, from where did come the part "pisi" -> combine of words "piss" and "pussy" = Kittypisi.. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Member
Kinnu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 24
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   31/12/2010, 3:21 am

Kittypisi wrote:
combine of words "piss" and "pussy"

lold :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=162423

Member
Hily

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   29/1/2011, 8:08 am

Lol, Besides "Samuck" which comes from my name "Samuel" would be the english version of my irl nickname "Samuca", seeing all you guys explanation i'm even enshamed hehe my names comes from random things from my mind or a mix of two suggestion names or a mix of a suggestion name and something that came in my mind resulted in : Bokyllo, Kyllo, Enigmtik, Tykty, Walben, Ykigia.. and thats it =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content


PostSubject: Re: Where your nickname come from?   

Back to top Go down
 

Where your nickname come from?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire :: Off Topic :: Trash-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum